1/10/2005

【生活點滴】Wallet : Lost Two Times In a Day

Today is not my day!

At noon, I lost my wallet.

on the way to bus stop, I found that my wallet was not with me. I traced back to the road along the dormitory. Nothing was found exept a hurried but joyful mind : I've lost my identiy, a brand new one can thus be formed. --> I admit I am a bit freaky. Well, Ray phoned me, and told me my wallet was collected by him.

At night, I lost my wallet.

It is around 6:30pm (?) my walltet was found lost.... While I was ordering and waiting for my dinner, I found that my wallet has lost. --> Well, a new identiy again (?) I talked to the store-owner /cook my poor situation, and he, to my surprised, told me relaxe and give the money to him later. As a responsible guy (?), I made a phone call to Grace and asked for help. Anyway, thing has solved. Later, tracing back to my way, my wallet was left somewhere, and Chris found it.

No comments: