12/18/2005

【生活點滴】Kaian's Birthday

Today is Kaian's birthday.
We "old" guys and her friends in college gathered and celebrated her birthday at a Karaoke parlor last night. Humen joked that we both English majors ended up working in Coloane... Again, at present I am a secuity guard.
I came back home in the morning and went to bed. A lot of dreams occurred.
One dream seemed like a sequel to the dream I had in June this year. we guys walked on the beach peacefully, then I sensed something and felt disappointed at first. As time went by, I felt okay and a new day begins...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Humen joked that we both English majors ended up working in Coloane... COLOANE,好野呀!!!
睇你篇野我查左兩個單字...唉...死啦...
你又會記得自己發過咩夢ge?
again,唔使回if你又想回果d係咩係呀唔知wo,呢d野求其啦,回水啦,之類的說話.

Ryan said...

係咩 係呀 唔知wo "又真係wor"